9.13.2007

Works For Me - John Scofield



This is a major work from John Scofield; a must have. Full of big themes, well developed arrangements, awesome interpretation and technical excellence. This album is really a modern jazz benchmark for me.
With John Scofield, guitar; Kenny Garrett, alto sax; Brad Mehldau, piano; Christian McBride, bass; Billy Higgins, drums (what a team!)
Everybody will enjoy it, I bet.

Tracks:
I'll Catch You
Not You Again
Big J
Loose Canon
Love You Long Time
Hive
Heel to Toe
Do I Crazy?
Mrs. Scofield�s
Six and Eight
Freepie

Link: Works For Me

5 comments:

@ny.-. said...

hmmmmm no comments? I guess nobody has paid attention to this album! Do your homework visitors!

Anonymous said...

Good words.

Anonymous said...

this links don't work for me .

Alarcão said...

I love Scofield's music. Unfortunately the link isn't working.

Anonymous said...

Can I do my homework after the link is fixed? ;-)